Athletic Revolution will be running a K-6 Amazing Race to give everyone a chance to participate in the fun!
RACE DAY CHECK-IN 1:00
- All teams must have a minimum of 2 or maximum of 3 racers.
- Team check in will take place in the WHS Fisher Gym. All racers and their parent/guardian must check in by 1:30. Registration opens at 1:00.
- All racers must sign the WAIVER. Racers will NOT be allowed to compete without a signed waiver. (Sorry – absolutely no exceptions)
RACE START and finish
- Parking at the Upper Parking Lot.
- A parent or guardian must remain on the WHS property at all times.
- You must report to the Fisher Gym by 1:00.
- All teams will leave the starting line at the same time - 1:30
- Each team will receive their passbook (ENVELOPE) at the beginning of the race, which will instruct them where to go. Do NOT open the envelope until we say GO.
- Teams must complete their tasks in the order of their book. They cannot jump ahead and then come back. You certainly can pass a slowpoke! When teams complete all their tasks, they must return to the finish line in the Fisher Gym.
- All team members must cross the finish line together to be considered as race complete.
- You may ask Athletic Revolution monitors for directions.
- The first three teams in each division (K-3 and Gr 4&5) to cross the finish line will be considered first, second and third place winners.
PENALTIES AND DISQUALIFICATION
- Safety for participants, the public, and the host establishment is priority. Teams putting themselves, the public, or the host establishment in danger will receive a time penalty and possible disqualification.
- Cheating is not allowed. Teams who do not complete their own challenge will be disqualified.
- Teams caught skipping a challenge will be disqualified.
More information will be forthcoming from the Athletic Revolution.